WELCOME

Hello and welcome to my blog. I am here to tell people on what I know about health and nutrition and how to live a healthier lifestyle. I am not a dietician or nutritionist, nor do I claim to be. I am just some one that has a background of a very unhealthy lifestyle and have now began living a healthy one. So I would like to share my knowledge and experience to help others to achieve their goals. I will be sharing tips on how to stay healthy, recipes for the everyday family and how to opt for healthier alternatives, and information on keeping not only a healthy body, but a healthy mind. I will also be keeping track of my own weight loss progress with tips on what works for me and could work for you. If you have any questions, please feel free to ask. Also, be sure to ask about the 90 Day Challenge..

Monday, December 17, 2012

IM BAAAAACK!!! :)

HELLO EVERYONE! :)

It has been awhile but I am BACK! Now for the long haul! lol Just signed up for my New 90 Day Challenge and have been at it for a week now. Doing awesome and have my support in place. I will be posting a before picture and soon will be posting pics of my progress. Whoo Hoo! So Excited! Going into the New Year with a new attitude and a new beginning. Im looking forward to all the changes that are going to take place this coming year. If you are at all interested in getting involved in the 90 day challenge to become healthier, lose weight and just for a new transformation I strongly encourage you to visit my website. So keep coming back and checking in on the progress and also to recieve tips on a healthier lifestyle..so stay tuned! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment