WELCOME

Hello and welcome to my blog. I am here to tell people on what I know about health and nutrition and how to live a healthier lifestyle. I am not a dietician or nutritionist, nor do I claim to be. I am just some one that has a background of a very unhealthy lifestyle and have now began living a healthy one. So I would like to share my knowledge and experience to help others to achieve their goals. I will be sharing tips on how to stay healthy, recipes for the everyday family and how to opt for healthier alternatives, and information on keeping not only a healthy body, but a healthy mind. I will also be keeping track of my own weight loss progress with tips on what works for me and could work for you. If you have any questions, please feel free to ask. Also, be sure to ask about the 90 Day Challenge..

Sunday, June 17, 2012

Extra Income


Looking to make extra income? Want to get healthy and/or lose weight? If you answered yes to any of the questions mentioned then please contact me at nutritionlifestyle@yahoo.com

Went to the regional event in Chicago. It was awesome and I learned a lot and it really helped to motivate me! So looking forward to the future. I really would like to share this amazing opportunity with you. The possibilities are just endless! You can make all your dreams come true. But Always remember this, You must be motivated to want those dreams, to pursue them and to reach the goals that you set for yourself, second, Stay away from negativity! Surround yourself with positive people, people that are reaching for their dreams and that want the same things out of life that you do. Dont be around people that are discouraging, negative, self-centered, selfish and the list goes on but I think you get the idea! lol and thirdly, Must be able to stay focused! Stay focused on what it is that you want in life. Never settle for less. The sky is the limit and if you really want to reach the stars they are out there waiting for you to grab hold and run with them! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment