WELCOME

Hello and welcome to my blog. I am here to tell people on what I know about health and nutrition and how to live a healthier lifestyle. I am not a dietician or nutritionist, nor do I claim to be. I am just some one that has a background of a very unhealthy lifestyle and have now began living a healthy one. So I would like to share my knowledge and experience to help others to achieve their goals. I will be sharing tips on how to stay healthy, recipes for the everyday family and how to opt for healthier alternatives, and information on keeping not only a healthy body, but a healthy mind. I will also be keeping track of my own weight loss progress with tips on what works for me and could work for you. If you have any questions, please feel free to ask. Also, be sure to ask about the 90 Day Challenge..

Friday, May 25, 2012

The Food You Eat

The food you eat can be either the safest and most powerful form of medicine, or the slowest form of poison. What is your "WHY" in life? Is it driving you everyday to be the best you and to live by utilizing every second of time you are blessed to have? Are you doing what you truly love? Why Not? Are you sacrificing your own personal health to help others? Are you aware that if you take better care of your health, you can be there for and help more people if that is what drives you. Without your health you have nothing and you miss out on so much, by creating the wrong memories spent in hospital and ER's when you should be living life and creating memories that make other realize that they want that too!!! WAKE UP, stop feeling sorry for yourself, because at some point others will stop feeling sorry for you to. Start living the life you were truly meant for. You can't get yesterday back, you can damn well make toady spectacular with the amazing people that love you for you and how they feel having you in their lives and make tomorrow EPIC!

Simply add more nutrition to your diet. Its easy with this amazing, great tasting product. Go to www.nutritionlifestyle.bodybyvi.com you will be glad you did.. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment