WELCOME

Hello and welcome to my blog. I am here to tell people on what I know about health and nutrition and how to live a healthier lifestyle. I am not a dietician or nutritionist, nor do I claim to be. I am just some one that has a background of a very unhealthy lifestyle and have now began living a healthy one. So I would like to share my knowledge and experience to help others to achieve their goals. I will be sharing tips on how to stay healthy, recipes for the everyday family and how to opt for healthier alternatives, and information on keeping not only a healthy body, but a healthy mind. I will also be keeping track of my own weight loss progress with tips on what works for me and could work for you. If you have any questions, please feel free to ask. Also, be sure to ask about the 90 Day Challenge..

Monday, January 23, 2012

Weigh In

Well today is Monday. I had a pretty good weekend. On Saturday I did a 60 min walk and jog and i felt pretty good. On Sunday I could only do 30min because the weather was so nasty and I was feeling really tired but i figured that it was better then nothin. I went to church on Sunday. It had been along time since i went so i was really glad that i did go. It was much needed.

So today I am feeling GREAT! I weighed in today and I have lost a total of 20lbs. I am so ecstatic that I did the Happy Dance! lol. So a huge pat on my back for the great accomplishment that i achieved.. :) I will so be keeping up the good work i have been doing. I also have been doing some physical therapy for my back. I have alot of tightness in my muscles in my back and they have been working to get them lose like they are suppose to be so that has been helping alot. Not to mention i get some weight workouts done along with the therapy so it really works out great.
I have kept within my calorie range today. I actually added a new food to my diet which is called Quinoa. It taste ok. It is something i really am going to have to aquire a taste for but its not to bad. But it is extremely healthy so i will stay focused on that...Well that is my accomplishments for today. So next I will be posting a delicious Recipe that is great for colder days and I have some great weight loss tips that will guarantee weight loss. It has worked for me so It will work for you.

*See Under Weight Loss Tips and Recipes..

No comments:

Post a Comment